Wednesday, February 17, 2010

fast come fast go~

so fast... 1 month oredi pass.... my sem break oredi finish oso... the ISE time table oredi come out.. i saw the time table.. walau scared me!! stupid choon dai gonna to teach us again... i thinking how i gonna treat her... then soon.. my frn told me my eye got problem need to check by doctor... --"
she is teaching f7 but not us... oh god thank you~
may god blessing my f7 frns... aleluya, alah, amitaba...
this sunday gona start work lu~ hope i can find back fai chai... haha... hate rino oredi.... so lazy...
everyday gaming, comic, movie... dun die then useless...
everytg bside me is so fast... bcoz of i dun like slow? the holiday is passed so fast, the sem is coming soon, the relation oso fast start n end... cant i slow down for few second? really duno y i always rushing for wat.. everytg must rushing only fun --" so tired for tat...

No comments:

Post a Comment