Thursday, February 18, 2010

comic - LIAR GAME

i like this comic.. the story jz like the title is a liar game for the people... the people MUST become a liar only can win the game... the loser should pay for the high amount of money to the user as a price... how high is it? more than a trillion... i very admire the the people who think this story.. this story teach me a lot of thing.... believe, lie, skill of lying, power, control, be control, the factor of control... all of them is around our life, but we don't know about it... the most important thing of this comic teaching is pschology... this the is the subject i most interest.... many ppl tot a comic jz for the relaxing object.. for me , this is more value than it.. bcoz i really can learn a lot from the comic.. coz "kong zi" said, "3 people walk shld have my teacher", for me, everything or people oso my teacher... depand the thing i have learn or havent... this liar game teach many thing tat i kno it but i duno use it, or understand it... for the people looking on this passage, i confirm u dun understand my meaning unless u study the LIAR GAME...

No comments:

Post a Comment