Tuesday, January 26, 2010

25jan2010

BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING THINGS, LET U KNO THIS IS JZ A DAIRY WITH FULL OF BAD EMO, IF U DUN WAN B EFFECT...


DUN READ IT!!!




today acually is a very happy day... the 1st time i go out wif her... n then we get extra 3hours for sing k...equal we pay 1 time money but sing for twice time... every things good happened after that, all the bad thing comes...

when i reach the home, i settle the money problem n info to the bday boy, then i give a sms to her let her kno i reach home... after a while i asked did her back home but she no reply... then i called to her... she said no money to reply, then told me chating with another frn... ==" she seriously told me tml will have some secret shld share to me... sound like a bad news...

then another frn told me... she is not so good... but everytg too late... somemore wat she mean this for? how bad is her?? >.< y i wan to b honest, to be a life without lies, then my around force me to think wat ppl thinking... im very hate the life of sales oredi, i lazy to think wat ppl thinking, why cant jz let me straight knowing the answer... is tat honest is a imposible to me?
am i shld go back to my pro-lier style???
my life shld be a bad guy???
is tat as my frn tarot card said, i become a playboy , more suitable to be a good man???
shld i change my course to psychology to more pro think wat ppl thinking then cheating on them? and become more handsome let the girls come for me?? everything become wat the tarot card said... y last time i wan to kno about a future, y cant the tarot card jz a mistake?

mother fucking god...

a pro liar, playboy, fucking idiot is my life?
jibai god let me kno in my dream! o0o
u need a good man or a fucking idiot in ur game?

2 comments: