Thursday, December 31, 2009

Unlucky day

30 december 2009....
the 1st time i feeling sometg wat call unlucky....
11.00am++ i going to time square to meet my best frn...
but on the way my motor after running on some liquid(water?oil?i think is oil)
then i falling down with 40km/h and kissing the floor for around 5meter...
fuiyoh... i kissing the floor like the plane back to floor... =="
so high~ >.<
after tat, i go shopping until 3.40...leg was so tired n pain...
second happen, around 4pm the sun stil hot til mamajiao, the sun's hot make my injured so pain.... BUT!!!! 4.40pm i after settle my injured at home and going to college, walau... raining .....
WTF!! mother XXXXing GOD prepare this kind of the present to me? i keep scolding while i on the way to college....
when reach college finally have some fun... we are going for our final test dancing(coco)...
we are taking many picture...finally after all frn finish their dance, then they giving for the present oso, i get a cup AGAIN.... this month i oredi get 2 cups...==" cup love me...
after that i thank to miyoko and her bf to fetching me this "bia kar" to college front door to get my motor...when i reach my house.... the 3rd unlucky thing happen... the medical bought by my dad to me had lost T.T rm16.90.... sad dao.... haiz
after that i with my frn go for pasar malam.....during the pasar malam.... walau stil the last unlucky happening @@" ..... wtf, this time we go pasar malam can not eat the "xi mi lu"..... omg... what happen to me??? why i m so unlucky??? who cursing me?? i thank you for u let me know what call unlucky.... o0o
..0
..0
0000

at last , i wan to say " MOTHER XXXXING GOD!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment