Sunday, November 1, 2009

what wrong with me !!! F

duno y today i so emo...
bcoz of confirm tat bad news is true?
think so much for wat?
i m not on my way now!!
omg!!!
y i always follwing it way?
hate it!!!
wat the feeling tat a smile from heart? long time ago i lost it...
but the feeling of a cry from heart, it always acompany me...
not bcoz of anytg... i oso not really kno y...
jz sudenlly will b emo...
maybe u will say i m smiling everyday, but i tell u tat, it jz a lie...
i dun even kno when i was happy...
i remember tat, a true smiling is very nice, feeling so freedom...
but now.... all the smile jz a lie... a cheat to be more close to frn? a lie to other tat i m so happy? or a bullshit of covering my sad? but.... wat is my sad?
when i m sad i will smile? and i will cry for my happy?
this wat i saw about the aqua definition...
but a bit true...
since i smile always , but I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL !!!
F U!!
WTF I WAN FOR???
money? last time i got it but unhappy too...
love? it always let me lost myself?
friendship? i dun really happy for tat but a lie of smile
family? no commnet but sure not...
authority? imposible... i like freedom, once have authority mean more duty having....
freedom? maybe a little bit, but when i was free, i always thinking wat to do...
rain? yea i really like under the rain... y? duno...

maybe this week i wanna go slp under the rain...
yeah , i m mad, i found out 1 of myself !
MAD....
long time dint do the mad thing oredi.... ^O^ F OFF MY EMO

5 comments:

  1. everyone oso hav his/her own problem....actually sum times oso got the same feeling wit u lo....dun noe wat m i doing...really lost myself lo...but say true...i cant get myself oso lo...i oso so emo...but dun noe y...mayb dis is the problem 4 single gua....haha...but dun always think negative...try 2 think more positive ma...den will bcum more happy....new day new life ma....enjoy the live when u still can...i not curse u la...but accident is so unpredictable...dun think so much la...think so much oso useless de....dun make me oso emo like u...pls....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....
    ok la... i feeling btr now...
    maybe i really not suit for working...
    easy emo for me...
    if can having a lot of money and no need working at all, walau ....
    dreaming~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL funny. relax relax. alomak O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat so funny???
    ppl emo u stil so happy oh !
    tnb loh....
    =P
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol funny la xD hehehee TNB lo xD

    ReplyDelete