Friday, October 30, 2009

about me

h today i skip my marketing class to find my best frn lecturer Mr. teo...
i really very thankful to him , he always teach me a lot...
today he told me many thing again...

He told me....
i have a follower outlet but a balancing inner.....
i can b everyone of the follower? maybe because of i am aqua... "dun wan the top but the second"
hahaha... a balancing innner is a good thing, but i really can did it? a good plan and a good timing..
the lesson i have to learn is, how forcus on sometg? acually i oso not very understand that..
hahaha...
but teo said "if earn more money, i will more unhappy"...
it really true... when i forcus on how to earn more money then i will very unhappy...
maybe i should make it normal... maybe it like wat my frn said to me...
my future life wont have much money... maybe that is my way...
money may bring away my happy.... so funny....
another more interested thing, what i have to do is "finding myself"
omg... this really make me headache... there were so many "me"... how i find out the 1 who is me???
today i really adtend a very good lecture from him...
i really very like him... if there was a lecture like today everyweek.... i think i will very enjoy my colledge life...

ANTI MONEY FOR HAPPY !!!
hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment